Nissan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
well on previous cars, I've found Don Olson's the best and friendliest..

however, I took my Alty to Tire Kingdom and they keep fucking up.. they've even put my car OUT of alignment..

The dealer is my choice now for alignments. and their price is the same as tire shops..

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
victor said:

The dealer is my choice now for alignments. and their price is the same as tire shops..

hmmm.. how much does the dealer usually charge?

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what's the interval for tire rotations? and is an alignment done when you get your tires rotated?

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
National Tire & Battery

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Well, shouldn't you goto a performance shop if the car's been modified?
Jay

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ThurzNite said:
Jay
the thing is, nothing on my suspension is modified.. as of right now, IM STILL TRYING TO SAVE FOR GROUND CONTROLS so i can go ahead and get some 17 in rims....

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
ThurzNite said:
Jay
if that's the case, yes because the dealer will tell you they can't or give you flak about warranty.

as for you Ry about intervals, the manual will say every 7500 rotation and balance. I'll do an alignment everytime I do brake or suspension guaranteed. also I will do it at least 2 times a yr, but really it depends on you.. if you feel the car shakeing while driving, get it balanced.. feel it pull?, get it aligned..

I've done it twice this yr and will end up doing it August/September when I get refund check and some cash from dad... I expect to do it again by December also...

But you lknow what? in my first 1.5 yrs of the car, I've had to replace my OE tires 3 seperate times (5 sets total) because what I know think was the shop's incompetence.. I caught them putting the car OUT of alignment.

In the last yr since I've done dealer alignments (4 of em)... I've yet had to replace my tires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
victor
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing