The Nissan Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for spring catback intake any thing like that camber kit wheels and tires Led taillights HID kits just new to this world been in to mustangs for over 10 years and now the wife has a 2.5 just trying to spice it up a bit for her.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Manson243, take a look here: http://www.carid.com/2014-nissan-altima-accessories/ Let me know if you have questions on any specific product.
I never understood your website. I clicked on that link, went to body kits and ground accessories. ..and you have a Chevrolet showing and a 4th Gen Altima.

It's very inconsistent and hard for a user to tell which parts will fit, even after chosing your specific vehicle.

Reactions: huntski51

·
Registered
286 Posts

·
Vendor
464 Posts
I totally understand you guys, but the pictures we have on our website are shown for presentation purpose and provided by the manufacturers of these products. They simply don't make pictures of the spoilers on every single model application that it's good for. We try to get as much pictures as possible to represent them on your model.

·
bessington
73 Posts
I totally understand you guys, but the pictures we have on our website are shown for presentation purpose and provided by the manufacturers of these products. They simply don't make pictures of the spoilers on every single model application that it's good for. We try to get as much pictures as possible to represent them on your model.

How are sales on spoilers for the 2015 Nissan Altima Coupe? :|

·
Registered
286 Posts
While I understand your point I worked in sales when I was in college and demonstrations sell. If you can't get pics from the manufacturer maybe offer the customer a few bucks for their finished goods. Your sales would increase if you did this, more than the cost of doing the work to make it happen, in my humble opinion.

·
Registered
34 Posts
In response to the OP

Looking for spring catback intake any thing like that camber kit wheels and tires Led taillights HID kits just new to this world been in to mustangs for over 10 years and now the wife has a 2.5 just trying to spice it up a bit for her.
this is a good thread for links and parts available.
http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/2013-nissan-altima-discussion-2-5-3-5/339689-5th-gen-mod-list.html

the only thing not on there yet is the rear camber kit that SPC aka Eibach, makes for the 2013-2015 altima. it is an Adjustable rear Camber arm. simple bolt in install. the part number is: 72295-spc or search SPC site for 72295.

based off of research/reviews, on here and a couple other altima/nissan forums, for Coilovers, if you are considering them, go with either Megan Racing, Ksport, or D2. the BC Racing coils are pretty poor, with bad reviews and issues.

Hope that helps you a bit.:grin

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
this is a good thread for links and parts available.
http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/2013-nissan-altima-discussion-2-5-3-5/339689-5th-gen-mod-list.html

the only thing not on there yet is the rear camber kit that SPC aka Eibach, makes for the 2013-2015 altima. it is an Adjustable rear Camber arm. simple bolt in install. the part number is: 72295-spc or search SPC site for 72295.

based off of research/reviews, on here and a couple other altima/nissan forums, for Coilovers, if you are considering them, go with either Megan Racing, Ksport, or D2. the BC Racing coils are pretty poor, with bad reviews and issues.

Almost every 5th gen Altima I've seen (on ig ) that are lowered with coilovers are BC coilovers.

Not sure why everyone would go with them according to your last statement.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Probably because they are the only ones. I am not sure what they did but I will look up the forum thread ao you can read what I was. It didnt sound good.

I'm not personally interested in buying coilovers that will start having problems within a year of purchase. I also have 2 friwnds of m mine who bought bc coils for their cars (one saab and 1 wrx) who experienced the same issues mentioned in the post. Give me a bit and I will link to it.

I havent managed to hear from anyone who has positive reviews about them and has stayed within a reasonable drop. The ones I have heard are mostly saying they are good enough because they can only expect so much when slamming the car...I would definitely like to hear from anyone with feedback on these. One member did mention he bought the pillowball mounts fornhis. Maybe that makes a big difference, idk.

·
Registered
58 Posts
the BC Racing coils are pretty poor, with bad reviews and issues.

I've had my BC's for about 4 months with 0 issues. I have also spoken with about 10+ 5th Alti's and Maxi's on BC's and they have no issues. I did lots of research before dropping 1k+ for suspension and BC BR's had the best reviews by far.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Those were the old BC's on that Nicoclub forum, they upgraded the coilovers since then. The BC BR's I purchased came with pillowball mounts. Never driven a car without pillowballs so I cant compare.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts