The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
*Horny Member*
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while ago I got a 2 5/8" Voltmeter from Autometer, and had intalled it in the left corner of the dash between the windshield and the dash. I finally received my Autometer gauge cup (which is an AWESOME product), and was wondering where I should install it. It looks like this btw (exept in black):

I have it attached to the pillar for now, kind of touching the dash, and with the gauge twisted around so it is facing me. I can't really put is on top of the steering column because it would block too much of my view of the gauges. Any ideas where I could put it?

·
*Horny Member*
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you guys aren't much help :D

·
Registered
849 Posts
umm y dunt u get the eclipse autometer pods? that goes on to the pillar?

·
*Horny Member*
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually ordered one (single eclipse pod), but the guy sent me the wrong size (too small) and wrong color. He told me they had them in tan, so I told him that's the one I wanted. Of course I received a black one. Plus, the quality is REALLY crappy. The cup is very nice for the $25 I paid. I decided against the pod, but I like the cup, and I just need a place to install it...

·
Resistance is futile
1,952 Posts
Thieu said:
I decided against the pod, but I like the cup, and I just need a place to install it...
...and the pillar is out of the question? That's where I would put it, cup or pod. Unless you want to come up with a custom overhead console. That could be cool, done well.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Is ur car a automatic?
-Smacko

·
*Horny Member*
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, technically, the cup IS on the pillar, but is resting on the dash. I should post pictures.... I want to know about other positions. In front of the shifter, in the middle of the dash, etc...? Which one do you think you look the best?

Yes, my car is auto

1 - 7 of 7 Posts