The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a few friends that have Arospeed Tunable mufflers, and they sounds so deep and sweet. i have a Matrix exhaust and it doesnt nearly sound as good. what do u guys think. btw, my friend has a 2.4 Cavalier dualed out with 2 Arospeed tunables, and it sounds sweet. have u guys ever heard a Prelude with an Arospeed. shit, sounds so nice

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
SO, i got an arospeed and it love it. i got it at NOPI for 80 buckes, its the super dragger style? well its low and bassy. i'm getting in angled out and maybe up a tad when i get my rear end put on too. latas. . .

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
my top 2 deep sounding mufflers:
Apexi RS (get non-turbo ver)
Greddy

Jay

·
Banned
1,676 Posts
I have a Tsudo (sudo) muffler sound very good...especially with intake

I hear arospeed mufflers sound really good that's why i'm getting mu girl one and selling the Tsudo probably to get one..

4" tip non angled

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
939 Posts
The tunnable Aorosped mufflers go for lik $160, Screw that add 40 buck and u can get Apex N1 universal!!! They sound the best and look better than Aerospeed !!

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
1,507 Posts
kudakev97SE said:
i'm getting in angled out and maybe up a tad when i get my rear end put on too. latas. . .
i don't see why people do that?? whats the point? it just looks ricey IMO.

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RichGXE said:
The tunnable Aorosped mufflers go for lik $160, Screw that add 40 buck and u can get Apex N1 universal!!! They sound the best and look better than Aerospeed !!
actually dood, they go on ebay for $80

G

·
If anyone is interested in Arospeed Mufflers. Chad can ship them out to you for $85.00 anywhere in the 48 states.

Note: Picture above shows other brands besides Arospeed.

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
moondawg1982 said:
If anyone is interested in Arospeed Mufflers. Chad can ship them out to you for $85.00 anywhere in the 48 states.

Note: Picture above shows other brands besides Arospeed.
does this include the Arospeed Tunables?

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
MikeV said:

i don't see why people do that?? whats the point? it just looks ricey IMO.
i am kinda undecided a/b this one but i am going to go w/ it/ nobody around where i live has it done. and there are tons of cars around here. but if i get tired of it, i can just get it set straight, not a big deal;) latas. . .

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i kina like it like that. my friend with a full Apexi exhaust on his RX7 shoots flames, and its cocked to the side and up. so if i do it like his, mine will do the same:eek: jk it looks better just angled up

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
1,507 Posts
kudakev97SE said:

i am kinda undecided a/b this one but i am going to go w/ it/ nobody around where i live has it done. and there are tons of cars around here. but if i get tired of it, i can just get it set straight, not a big deal;) latas. . .
thats true. just don't goto extremes. i once saw an enclipse that looked like someone had run into it and jammed its muffler up towards the sky and out towars the curb at 90mph. plus like you said, its not permanent. its not like getting little rice specks painted onto your car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My friend has a Greddy exhaust on his prelude.. my god does that sound good... It's so clear. expensive as **** though. he payed $545.00 for it =\

he's a rich little bugger.:p

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
aren't the mufflers angled because the stock muffler's mounted horizontally? so the amount of space given is very narrow, so they either angle it upwards or sideways, right?
Jay

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
ThurzNite said:
my top 2 deep sounding mufflers:
Apexi RS (get non-turbo ver)
Greddy

Jay
FYI there is no turbo or non-turbo version of the RS series. in fact they discontinued the RS series a LONG time ago. now there is the world series exhausts

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
on japanese cars they are angled because they want the exhaust pipes and mufflers to have the straightest line possible inder the car. so when the piping is done, to have the exhaust come out straight from the bumper involves another unneccessary bend in the piping. just in case anyone forgot, i have dual N/A n-1's angled slightly up and out

1 - 20 of 31 Posts