The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Damn! I Drive a Civic
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would be the best spark plugs.... im not sure the last time mine where changed how do you know when its time....

does it really help gas milage

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
14,715 Posts
the 2G's OEM plugs are NGK platinum...

Some say copper (which you replace more often), others say platinum (which you don't replce as often)..

either way, I'll stick with the platinums...

·
11,384 Posts
If you run an aftermarket ignition, you'll burn through the coppers quickly, but you must use the copper ones....If you have a stock ignition, the coppers will last a good long while, and they burn better than platinums. Plats are just for lengevity...if you don't want to bother having to change them later, get the plats.....

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
14,715 Posts
platinums are like anywhere from $6-13 each... there are some sites online that have them cheap.. other shops have them cheap... the cheapes t in town is $8, but online is cheaper.

search for NGK* and my name...

·
Girl-Moderator
1,127 Posts
m3dia,
4 NGK Iridiums cost us $23-24. Returned them for the NGK coppers. We bought all 11 they had and still got back like $8, so they had to be less than $2 a pop.
And it may not be until next week until the springs are off.
My bf expected the KYB's(AllRevvedUp) here this week but prolly looking at next week delivery b/c of the holiday. And also the camber bolts(SWAutoworks) won't be here till next week either.
So just gonna wait to have all those things so they can all be put in at once.

·
87 octane evangelist
89 Posts
monarch products has the best prices on ngk parts.

www.sparkplugs.com

$2 - $3 per plug

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
OTB Race Team said:
what about the mulitpower? or the v-power
never heard of them. who makes them? website?
Jay

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.