The Nissan Club banner

best spark plugs?

8K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  mrdeucie 
#1 ·
what would be the best spark plugs.... im not sure the last time mine where changed how do you know when its time....

does it really help gas milage

#6 ·
If you run an aftermarket ignition, you'll burn through the coppers quickly, but you must use the copper ones....If you have a stock ignition, the coppers will last a good long while, and they burn better than platinums. Plats are just for lengevity...if you don't want to bother having to change them later, get the plats.....

#9 ·
m3dia,
4 NGK Iridiums cost us $23-24. Returned them for the NGK coppers. We bought all 11 they had and still got back like $8, so they had to be less than $2 a pop.
And it may not be until next week until the springs are off.
My bf expected the KYB's(AllRevvedUp) here this week but prolly looking at next week delivery b/c of the holiday. And also the camber bolts(SWAutoworks) won't be here till next week either.
So just gonna wait to have all those things so they can all be put in at once.

#17 ·
OTB Race Team said:
what about the mulitpower? or the v-power
never heard of them. who makes them? website?
Jay

#25 ·
Get the thickest wires you can....

Don't get NGK's just cause these monkies told you so. I asked people why they are the best and no one could answer me.
Everytime I asked why any part was the best, no one could answer me.

Everyone says not to get cross drilled rotors cause they get spider cracks. But no one knows anyone that had this problem or knew somone that knew someone that did.

So there is a lot of shit talking in here. Get 8.5 MM wires, I think Accel make 9mm wires.

#26 ·
DeRaNgEd said:
Get the thickest wires you can....

So there is a lot of shit talking in here. Get 8.5 MM wires, I think Accel make 9mm wires.
Per the NGK website...

NGK wires are manufactured to the specific dimensions of OEM wires. Most NGK wires are 7mm, while Toyota applications are 5mm where applicable. Most 8mm wires in the aftermarket are
merely providing additional insulation, and do not increase the electrical capabilities of the ignition system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.