The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've seen some dynos and some timeslips now, but wouldn't a 60-100 mph (or whatever range might work best to get a time without shifting) elapsed time be a better comparison of performance between our cars? (Manual vs. Auto, Mods vs. Stock, Stock Wheels vs. 19 lb. wheels, etc.)

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
My days at the track are over. It does soo much damage to your tranny and axles, its not worth racing my 16 second beast. If someone on the streets wants to go for a little run and its a safe place, I will play, but I keep racing to the minimum now.

·
1 large "member"
865 Posts
responsible street racing is so much more fun.

·
iLoveUman
1,116 Posts
responsible street racing is so much more fun.
hell yeah. when i was driving my teg and lude, i'd get signals all the time to race, but now that i'm actually in something much faster no one revs on me at lights anymore. Perhaps its because i'm stock, or maybe because its a 4door, not sure but i miss those days.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Black Dragon said:

It SHOULD after I install my AEM CAI this weekend...Hopefully...With a stiff tailwind...:p (anyone interested in a used K&N oil filter? - About 7,000 miles on it.)
Haha, is it just me, but after every performance mod you push your car to the max on an open road. I live in a canyon and usually take it a little over a 100 on a windy road, very fun way to test out mods. Most of my friends do it and only 2 have been pulled over, cop let em go to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts