The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought ram off of him like 2-3 months ago..it did not work, after a lotof e-mails he finally replied and told me to send it back and he would replace it
I sent it back, told me he got it, was gonna send it out today, week later I asked about status, would ship tomorrow, then ddint answer me again, then 3-4 weeks later after about 5 e-mails he said he sent it, then 5-6more e-mails since then he will not respond

so until he sends me new ram or gives me my money back BEWARE of buying from him, i have had al lthe parts to a computer justsitting here for like 3 months and cant finish till i get that, he has not replied forever, i have some PMsand i think all my e-mails if anyone does not believe me

Please put this at the top of the F/S forum and anyother place so he will finally make good on the deal

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just checked i sent him payment october 17th 2002, in november is when i sent the memory back, i have all e-mails or at least most still, so i have proof if he tries to bullshit his way out of this

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
i heard that...not cool.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump i want everyone to see this

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
get a mod to sticky

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE: I got the memory 2 days ago (funny how u postthat hes a deadbeat and get it a lil over a week later huh) Didnt test it out yet to see if it works this time..but i will update again if it works then maybe delete this since he made good o nthe deal but no matter ewhat i woudl not buy from him ever again and would not suggest anyone do so

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
good to hear you at least got your merchandise....

·
Registered
712 Posts
May I Ask, Why You buys Memory? ON A car Website? What Memory and What size and What Brand? Also how much did he sell it? I'm asking this, b/c I own a store, and I Know the prices of all these. Meaning I can tell you if he ripped you off.

·
8,809 Posts
RAM is so ****ing cheap now. You can get a 256 Meg Stick of DDR RAM for next to nothing. Why would you buy second hand memory?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it was new and when i bought it a stick of 512 ddr was like 135+ for generic

1 - 20 of 28 Posts