The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if everyone has seen this info, very interesting:

Altima: The exterior will be freshened, and the interior will receive a major upgrade for the 2005 model year, giving it a more luxurious feel.

Source:

http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=40492

We'll see!!!

·
Winter hater!
549 Posts
3.5SE ALTIMA said:
[BAltima: The exterior will be freshened, and the interior will receive a major upgrade for the 2005 model year, giving it a more luxurious feel.
[/B]
I'm sure the Alty revisions will look great!!

But by 2005 I'll probably be in the new Maxima! ;)

·
Always something better
1,700 Posts
According to that it looks like the I35 will be sticking around, not that I listen to anyone who said it was going bye bye:D

Why is it 2005 does not seem that far off:cool:

·
Registered
833 Posts
I'm waiting for the 2017 Altima, I hear it's going to be awesome, 300 hp, nice interior!!!

I don't think the 2005 change will be as big as the 2002 change.

·
Senior Code Monkey
923 Posts
Well, it did say a refresh ... so probably the tail lights and a little more chrome or something. Like the Accords of old - remember all they did was pretty much added that chrome on the trunk above the licence plate? And a little tail light shuffle ... maybe at most different looking alloys.

Kinda like Windows Update or Win98 SE - if they start messing around with the Altima's looks, I sure they'll screw up something.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Exterior refresh? Kinda like how 2000 Altimas got different tail lights, front and rear bumpers, and headlights.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ricer Convertible JerryJ? The mere thought makes my stomach turn! :) But seriously I hope they don't turn the Maxima into a Lexus clone ;)

·
Winter hater!
549 Posts
e-squared said:
I don't think the 2005 change will be as big as the 2002 change.
No, it will not be a radical change.... they're saying "refresh" not "re-style".

·
Registered
105 Posts
"Altima: The exterior will be freshened, and the interior will receive a major upgrade for the 2005 model year, giving it a more luxurious feel."

I hope they don't mess with the exterior too much. How can you improve on perfection?!? :confused:

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
BoneDaddy said:

I hope they don't mess with the exterior too much. How can you improve on perfection?!? :confused:
Hopefully it will be like what GM did with the '97 Vette. Just when I didn't think the you could get any better than the C4, the C5 came out and blew the old design off the map.

I just hope they don't look too much like a wierd concept car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts