The Nissan Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey
I seen your car on the Speedvision, They were showing the Atlanta Npoi show, It was in the back when they were showing "super honda' of the show 9 blue del sol ). What they should have done is come over to u cuz your shit is really hooked up, and original, unlike the cars that they were showin!!
Once again, Very nice job with the car!!

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
thank you, they did do a shoot with me for the show but i still haven't heard if they are using it for one of the episodes. they have aired the interviews with our shops cr"n"sx and our white supra thats in SCC. we'll see cuz i think there's supposed to be 4 different episodes of coverage from the nats. but thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
HEY DONNIE

DONNIE THIS IS JON FROM NOPI AUGUSTA. WE MET AT THE SHOW IN SEPTEMBER. WOW CONGRATS. I NEED SOME ADVICE. I BLEW MY(AUTO TRANNY TO PIECES) ANYWAYS I NEED TO EITHER GET ANOTHER MOTOR SND TRANNY OR DO THE SR20DET SWAP. IWORK AT RPM MOTORSPORTS IN AUGUSTA NOW INSTEAD OF NOPI . NEED SOME ADVICE ANYONE?

·
boosted
397 Posts
I knew this thread was comming. Donnie what we need to see is your car in the spotlight. Then my life as an altima owner will be complete :) That cr-ns-x was sick! you guys should be aiming for 8's with that potent motor, featherweight chassis and RWD! I liked that black JDM civic though, less is more.

·
Be very afraid...
4,511 Posts
I didn't see that one, but they did an episode for the NIRA from Richmond VA (Dinwiddie) and there was an Altima in the background on that one too (as well as a Maxima and a 240SX). But it seems like they just ignore the Nissans :mad: and only talk to the H/A crowd, plus some Scooby and Focus owners.

However, they did show this one silver Impreza with blue and red stripes (owned by some hot chick) and I had just seen that car on the road up here in NoVA the day before I saw the show.

·
Bayamon, P.R.
38 Posts
What days and times do they show this stuff on Speedvision, I have the channel but I never see anything good showin so I never watch it than I miss the good stuff. Damnit:angry4:

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
i was just chattin' with the guy that does the interviews for the shows( the tall brown haired guy) and he said that my interview MAY be on this weekend. but don't quote me on that but i'll be keeping the fingers and toes crossed...i hope i don't get a cramp

·
Cube Farmer
1,671 Posts
they guys doing interviews and stuff are TOOLS... but anyway...
Damn... getting your car on speedvision is still something to be VERY impressed with...

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
ditto.

I think it is important enough and should be posted up here for all to see. Altimas on the move up the automotive ladder!!

Anyone out there able to capture the show or at least the segment with Donnie's car?

Lates

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.