The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
missing El Polo Loco...
2,165 Posts
1. our lug pattern is bigger than 4x100, but it's easy to re-drill the pattern.
2. what's important is how the hat going to sit on the hub, and
3. we need new caliper mounting bracket (extender)

Otherwise I don't see a problem.

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
If it's not engineered to fit an Altima no matter what the size of the lug pattern is, it will not be a proper fit. Venting width must be the correct size to have the proper distance from either side of the caliper when braking. But like ASHURA mentioned, the hat has to be custom (width), if not specifically engineered, according to wheel offset and axis dimensions. The mounting bracket, again, if not specifically engineered for an Alty, will be custom as well. I have been through this, so trust me on this one.

We, at www.dpgperformance.com, make a custom big brake upgrade for 1st and 2nd gen Alty's. However, because they are custom, the price of the set can't compete with your everyday, say Honda, big brake upgrade.

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
Peterson said:
I would love to get Fred's brake upgrade, but it's just too much cash to swing.

It's sad that the Aerio has/will have a big brake kit readily available, but we don't.
I'm working with my supplier to bring my costs down to a more marketable level. But because they are AP Racing components, we're paying for the name (did I say that) as well as the awesome performance too.

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
Peterson said:
I would be very interested if the price came down....but I'm afraid with the starting price what it is, I still wouldn't be able to afford the lowered price.
Just PMed you Cory.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts