The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
447 WHP - 344 ftlb torque at 20psi

Finally after 4 long years the car is done!! Took it to get the haltech tuned on the dyno today and was more then impressed with the power it made at the amount of boost..
I was limited to how much boost I could run because I was only on 93 octane pump gas and, was getting spark blow out in the higher boost levels. It made this power with only 20psi ....I cant wait to bring it to the track ,real soon for sure!!!

link to vid - kinda sucky but u get the idea...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUvUpPmmG1o

I have some more videos to upload and also will scan the dyno sheet when i get around to it..

·
shift_Subaru
2,408 Posts
helluva nice car 98!!!! very clean engine bay!

only just one small thing.... you seem to be missing the front bumper LOL :)

great car!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LoL - the bumper was off to get it on and off the trailor ;)

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Rice!

J/K. Those are some nice numbers and it's a clean car, pretty much a sleeper.

·
DIY'er
6,658 Posts
There were a couple of occasions since your thread where I went into your user cp/profile to look for new pictures lol

Congrats, that's bloody awesome. What's the game plan for this car? drag strip?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 video is up - edited 1st post

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
TAKE THAT MONSTER TO THE TRACK! Sick car...someones driving a sleeper

·
T76 U13
672 Posts
Now thats what I'm talking about kid!!! Congrats, now turn up that boost .. Got my car running, looking to hit the dyno tomorrow also if all goes as planned.

·
DIY'er
6,658 Posts
Are you running an oil cooler with lines from your valve cover? is that what I see going into the left side fender area where the window washer resevoir used to be?

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Nice job....it's come along way since that frustrated NA build. Even then you were very detail oriented and it showed, just not the numbers you wanted. Now you're making a little more than a Z06 at the wheels and with the turbo hardware, probably weigh about the same if not a little less...

Now just to get all of that to the pavement:)

Congrats! BTW, where's BlackHornet?

Jeremy

1 - 20 of 112 Posts