Race Group B

This Integra was Fast! In Race B

MM and Carnal ready to go!

HDPE 3 heading out

HDPE 4 lined up

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
nice pictures...NOW I'M OFFICALLY OFF THE LIST BIATCHES!!! woOt!...hopefully i'll b able to make it to race :p i really want buckets...it's was as bad as itsuki ridin in the back seat in takumi's "rain battle"...felt like a washin machine in that shiznitz :D

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
i move to ban anyone that uses references toward that drifting stuff...itsuki boomshaki and suzuki mitsubishi, etc. :p......all you had to say was that you were slidin' all over the place.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
i move to ban anyone that uses references toward that drifting stuff...itsuki boomshaki and suzuki mitsubishi, etc. :p......all you had to say was that you were slidin' all over the place.
Motion to ban people that post while they're high.... :p hahaha.. jk.

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
i was at a track day at Buttonwillow with the Integra in Picture #7 (unless it has a twin)...very fast indeed...you guys are making me nastalgic...it's been too long since i was on a track...:(...nice pics though!!!:)

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
ur just jealous that u don't have Initial D :D i wasn't refering to the "drifts"...just the fact u can get tossed around on the track...like that part of the show...

looks like tweet got his salad tossed...so he's just speakin a bunch of jibberish...

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Ry: If you motion to ban all the people posting while high, you better start with everyone in the off topic, lol.

Kenny: TWEET? "oops, oh my" you must be high too cuz that aint my s/n. AND i'm freaky, but not that freaky. OH and also, i was just jokin' bout the initial d crap. I thought switchin' the names would be humorous but apparently all humor is lost on second gen owners, but, oh wait, they have to have a sense of humor to own second gens! :lol::lol::lol: LoL!!! Take that!

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
I thought switchin' the names would be humorous but apparently all humor is lost on second gen owners, but, oh wait, they have to have a sense of humor to own second gens! :lol::lol::lol: LoL!!! Take that!
We're not high enough to understand your humor.

·
His Majesty
1,498 Posts
XOoET64oOX said:
nice pictures...NOW I'M OFFICALLY OFF THE LIST BIATCHES!!! woOt!...hopefully i'll b able to make it to race :p i really want buckets...it's was as bad as itsuki ridin in the back seat in takumi's "rain battle"...felt like a washin machine in that shiznitz :D
not the rain battle. It was when Takumi drove itsuki's Hachi-Go for the first time showing those "punks" what the Akina Stars are all about.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
well yea...but it felt like in the rain battle...he was tossed up pretty bad in the back...though i was in the seat...it felt like that...LoL...

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Big Track at Willow Springs Pictures (Feb 8)

XOoET64oOX said:
thanx for reminding me :bawl:
At least you're not on steelies like me.. :(

·
Registered
61 Posts
hey pt, when is the next willow spring day???

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
o damn...long time no see...i still remember ur black alty...that $#!+ was sweet...so how's that doin...and how's the new ride?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts