The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
N20 Whore
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 98, and In 1 week i'm gettin 17" maximm pursuits w/215/45/17 kuhmo ecsta 712. i was wonderin where or from who i can get a spare tire w/o the rim? Thanx

·
Resistance is futile
3,202 Posts
Your new rims are bigger, but the overall tire size isn't. So why do you want a different spare?

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
bowzer said:
I've got a 98, and In 1 week i'm gettin 17" maximm pursuits w/215/45/17 kuhmo ecsta 712. i was wonderin where or from who i can get a spare tire w/o the rim? Thanx
what r u talking about?
r u talking about a spare for the trunk in case you get a flat?
or r u talking about getting another kuhmo ecsta, and keeping it the garage, and slapping it on when one of the tires you're rolling on gets destroyed?

·
over it...
643 Posts
I might be totally wrong here and if i am sorry, but if your car is lowered which it should be if your getting rims, and lets say you get a flat and put your little itzybitzy spare on arent you going to risk hitting the body of your car on the road while driving? Even more so if you have a body kit! But i might be wrong and if i am please tell me.

·
N20 Whore
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is a spare for the trunk. So, i can just keep the stock 15" and deal w/the lopsided ride for awhile? and my car won't be lowered for another 2 mnths,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts