The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Double "A" from the Bay !
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching this billiard tournament on ESPN yesterday and this guy, Efren was incredible. His shots were so precise and placing was the utmost perfect. To top it off, mostly on his breaks the "1" ball would go in the pocket everytime during this 9-ball tournament. Of course he eventually won. He's in the finals but, not sure when it will take place. I think it maybe next week.

What's funny about this, while I was watching this, my brother-in-law said that he's the International champion in the world and knows him very well becuase he played with him in the Philippines. He said that there's alot of hustlers down there and he was one of them and unstoppable. That's why they called him the "Magician".

Anyway, if there are any billiard/pool players, do you know when this finals is going to take place.

Thanks,

AltaMotions2002

·
3,840 Posts
dunno when it is going to be but i was shooting next to tony robles at corners last nite and he turns around and says hi to us and i shook his hand! i won the match against my opponent 6-2 because of that. :) and yeah, efrain is UNCANNY!

·
Nissan Pimp *stolen*
1,036 Posts
I'm right now sitting as an unranked 'AAA' player. And if anyones heard of Alain Martel, he was who I used to play with ALOT. He was the pro at our bar, and he'd always come to my tournaments to 'scout'. I don't play as much anymore, but I'm going to get back into it slowly. I don't see myself going anywhere in the sport, but I figure i'll take up some of the local tournaments for fun again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts