The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was that any one on here? car reminded me of hugo's (my twinnnnnnnn :D hahah ) car but last i saw, hugo had spec-v wheels and this altima had SE wheels.
this was at like 2am on the LIE service road and wicks road, right outside that parkin lot i was in.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Decoy said:
ok then...let me rephrase myself. Why would you come out to suffolk county? there is nothing to do out here
LOL are you serious? we get shit poppin off out there on the weekend nights. 100+ cars every friday and saturday.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i jus joined the altima family (94 Alty) and i'm putting out a dvd for streeet racing on LI i use to drive a 96 green accord with tints..my boy called me the other nite like yoooo i seen this ill ass turbo alty on wicks but didnt race though and i was like why isnt that car on my dvd well anyways it'll be out in november but i'm a little set back right now due to the fact that i have a new-born son with sickle cell anemia and my camera is broke so right now my street racing dvd had to take a back seat 2 my son but anyways jus look out for me if u see me out there i'm finishing up my dvd my car says Team Revolutionz on the windshield

·
Registered
65 Posts
erynn do you go to the ones on wednesday nites it's better than fri-sat's we get in at least 30 runs minimum back in the middle of the summer we had over 100 runs i remember because i ran out of tape while i was out there and it was constant runs cars line up one after another and run there's no sitting around at all

3,250 Posts
03_3.5SE_5SPD you're friends w/ ashley right? spankinaltima and i were up at ralphs italian ice on DPA a few weekends ago and i think it was your car parked there. i was in the red supra tt.

·
Good One
683 Posts
Da Mayor said:
03_3.5SE_5SPD you're friends w/ ashley right? spankinaltima and i were up at ralphs italian ice on DPA a few weekends ago and i think it was your car parked there. i was in the red supra tt.
Yeah that was me, I didnt relize that that was spankin altimas car until I pulled out and saw his tail lights. And then Ashley tells me you wanted to talk to me as your leaving.

3,250 Posts
03_3.5SE_5SPD said:
Yeah that was me, I didnt relize that that was spankin altimas car until I pulled out and saw his tail lights. And then Ashley tells me you wanted to talk to me as your leaving.
post edited for erynnnn .... happy???/

·
Registered
65 Posts
yo who had the 3rd gen alty wit the nismo sign on the windshield i like that whip my boy was like how he raced you and a 350z and he was in a reddish monte carlo. he was like how he was madd close 2 you. so i was like whatever and when i seen it was a 3.5 i was like hell no you aint keep up with him. i was like if you kept up with him then either he was'nt racing and didnt even see you or he wasnt going hard. he cant beat my stock 1st gen but he claims he can keep up with a 3rd gen. and the white one wit the bodykit and blue neons in the interior (I think) everytime he came out the parking like he had like .002 inches between his back bumper and the ground that shit was hott.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Da Mayor said:
yeah i havent seen ashley in 2 years or so. everyone meets up at the mobil station now on the corner of the **************i went last night to exit CCCCCC and then we went to WWWWW till 4 and then to HHHH. no one wanted to run me there but i had fun running a 350z and we were neck and neck
chill. dont post up the spots like thattttt.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts