The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I noticed as i was changing the oil on my Altima for the first time. That under the hood, there was some bubbles in the paint and it looks like someone took a grinder and ground a big chunk of excess paint off. This was under the hood, right where the lip is. I have to take it in for warranty work. I am a little dissapointed. I also noticed that the heat/cold switch doen't quite work right. When i turn the switch all the way over to the heat. It doesnt wanna stay on the highest setting. It doesn't "click" like it does when you move the dial, and set it to a different setting. If i set it to the "warmest" setting, and i just barley bump the switch, it flips itself back a notch. Or else it doesnt wanna stick in the warmest position. Also, i hear the same thumping noise that everyone else hears, when i got over even the slightest bump. I am assuming that is when people hear the famous "thump" correct? Anyone else with these problems?

2002 Black Nissan SE V6

·
IMO
900 Posts
different

US,japan and german use different paint.Thats why u use different wax for each kind.Some wax will make the paint cloudy on german paint and other should say japan for that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.