The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wasabi Warrior
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, at the risk of being flamed and ragged-on unmercifully by the .net board, I confess, I don't know what Black Baby Jesus is when you guys refer to something that has been circulating around the internet for awhile.

I've googled and checked Snope's Urban Legends site and nada. So, can somebody explain what this is?

*slips on flame-retardent suit* :wall:

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
It's like saying "older than dirt" you say "older than the ark" or "older than baby Jesus". Adding "black" on is just making fun of the common portrayal of a man who was born in the middle east being blond haired and blue eyed.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
This dude asked me once:

Some Dude: Yeah so what do you think Jesus looked like? I personally think he was stereotypically white looking. You know what I mean?
Dayne: Well the Bible says that the people then had to look for signs and characteristics of The Messiahs life pattern to know who he was. So he must have looked like the people of that time period and community if he'd blend in to that extent. If some random blond Anglo Saxon popped up that would kinda eliminate the guess work.
Some Dude: Oh....I guess that makes sense. :confused:

·
Banned
0 Posts
I think Jesus was mexican, because Mary got pregnant without Joseph even touching her and we know all them mexican hoes are fertile as fuck. Only a mexican bitch could get pregnant like that.

·
Registered
178 Posts
PIIHBTHM said:
I think Jesus was mexican, because Mary got pregnant without Joseph even touching her and we know all them mexican hoes are fertile as fuck. Only a mexican bitch could get pregnant like that.
whose ae are u?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts