The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only thing left on the car literally is the steering column.
struts/springs
seatbelts/retractors
left rear quarter panel.
wiring harness
sunroof tracks
power steering
master cylinder

today off came
antenna
rr 1/4 panel
heater core
blower motor
carpet

I'll be calling the shredder soon unless anyone wants anything off it

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the 1/4 was a bitch, I was goin off on the car hitting it with the hammer telling it it would not win, ohhh was I pissed

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XXX I should have the "GLS" back sometime next week, its getting the frame straightened and core support welded in right now, I'm also picking up another car wednesday shortly after the black car is going to the shredder :(

·
FORZA ITALIA
2,177 Posts
stealthmode20 said:
XXX I should have the "GLS" back sometime next week, its getting the frame straightened and core support welded in right now, I'm also picking up another car wednesday shortly after the black car is going to the shredder :(
serious man, its too bad the black car is going, but right now there's not much left as we can see.

whats the new car ur picking up?

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah its just the body of the black car, its soul lives on in dozens of other cars from all the parts I sold

·
Banned
117 Posts
Well, great to hear that car is used for the parts completely...

hate american wasting... thousands of great cars are rottenning on junk yards because of no start or something like that...

way to go

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
if the brake housing is any good, can i get the 4 retainer clips that hold the brakes in the housing. email or pm me if you wanna hook something up. i deffinatly NEED those retainers. well at least one.

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I stay in STL, if you can come pick it up you can have it. Struts are in good condition, I swapped aredel200 for his factory ones

the car is getting tore apart cause the tranny went out 2 times in 4 months and I have another project altima

1 - 20 of 40 Posts