The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
One Shot~ Liquor Shotz~
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered tha Black Widow 2 for my car~ Its gonna be custom fitted to my 98~ I ordered the 2 dr front piece from a 98 and the side and back pieces from a 4dr~ Tha kit will be in by tha end of dis month and be on my car by tha end of sept hopefully~ To all you interested i will keep you (custom body freaks) updated~

Sincerly DrUnKeNxBoY

·
KUSTOM SOUNDS OWNER
414 Posts
NICE SOUNDS SWEET! CUSTOM IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
FiReMuNkI said:

isnt that a a first gen stillen kit on a first gen altima in your sig??? :confused:
thats the regulare ole stillen front on his whip but those sides are not, they are custom. but also his rear lip is custom too. latas. . .

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
I'm going all custom!!!! I think 94-97 kit fits front and ides? but i wanna know 2or4 door, and i think 01 Accord rear, what kits would be tight? post some pics of kits that fit!

·
8,809 Posts
FiReMuNkI said:

isnt that a a first gen stillen kit on a first gen altima in your sig??? :confused:
You're kind of a dick man.

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
what car did you order the black widow kit from, you said 2dr and 4dr...I'm guessing the accord, but what car, year, etc?

·
KUSTOM SOUNDS OWNER
414 Posts
yes smart ass that is the stillen front i got that front because i like it but if you would think before opening your mouth you would know that i went custom on the sides and rear. so don't try to diss if you don't know what you are talking about! and custom is the only way to go! and thax for the back up guys!

·
Registered
51 Posts
help me please

does anyone know where i can get a body get for my 2000 altima, and isnt 98-2001 the same body style, i saw the body kit on the 98 altima in the gallery and that is what i want but i cant find out how to get it please you all help me

·
Registered
51 Posts
please help me

i forgot to ask do honda body kits work on altimas is so do you get the same year or a different year kit

·
One Shot~ Liquor Shotz~
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got tha idea of doin an Accord kit from dat 2nd gen wit tha black widow 1~ I ordered tha new black widow 2 datz originally for a 98 accord, i ordered tha front fascia for a 2dr and the sides and back for tha 4dr~

·
Registered
34 Posts
What is Nizmo_97 notorious for? Body kitz are tizzight all up in the hizzy!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
will that work on a altima

will that setup work on a 98 altima with not modifications done to it

·
founding father
3,241 Posts
Re: will that work on a altima

jeremy said:
will that setup work on a 98 altima with not modifications done to it
no body kit made for another car will fit w/o modification

·
Registered
51 Posts
that car is bad

i think i am just going to get a body kit for my car i found out where to get them, i just need to decide if i want the black widow1 front end or the skyline front in, i dont know which would look better

1 - 20 of 22 Posts