The Nissan Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Former Honda owner
71 Posts
:D :D :D
Details on how you painted the trim around windows. I originally bought black out tape, but wasn't happy with the look. Is it flat?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yo, your ride is smooth as silk ! I feel ya on the the Drop... When is Ground Control gonna drop the coilovers on this impatient market ?? I am getting sick of looking at 3 1/2 inch gap around my 18's. The rear wheels dont look near as bad I only have about 2 1/4 inch gap there. I have never owned any car with so much room around the front tires, even with factory tires their is still a huge gap ! Why does Nissan leave sooooo much room ?
Your exaust looks mean ! You need to get sounds of those biznitches up in here ! I am sure they sound great !:D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Real Nice

I said it before and I`ll say it again REAL NICE.

I can`t change too much because I`m leasing. My intent always was to buy the car after the lease but I never did, maybe because they were underpowered Hondas.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,807 Posts
Re: Real Nice

Ratwayne said:
I said it before and I`ll say it again REAL NICE.

I can`t change too much because I`m leasing. My intent always was to buy the car after the lease but I never did, maybe because they were underpowered Hondas.
I'll buy your K&N filter when you are done....LOL

·
X-Mod
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Mask off the four door strips first (Did all with doors in open position). I used 3/4" 3M. Add a 18" paper border. Scuff the trim with a red 3M Scotch-Brite pad. I scuffed the edges of the little end caps as well. Wipe down with alcohol or wax & grease remover, and spray with "Sem" trim black-out in a spray can (takes 4-5 coats for coverage). Everything is available at a body shop supply store. Repeat the process on the roofrail trim when the doors are done, or do it all at once. I painted the little edge of each of the end caps also because they were black anyway and too hard to mask off.

·
Barkless Dog
801 Posts
That has to be the nicest mod/paint job I've seen here. He shows he knows the no chrome rule!

·
1,333 Posts
AltimaInMaryland said:
Looks Good!!.............I like it! What kind of Wheels are those? Size? Those look really good too!

Thanx for the Pics and Ideas!!!!
Looks Great! Love the Wheels! Im not sure what Kind they are but I like em! Please Tell. :D

·
they call me the butcher
1,975 Posts
very nice lookin all it need is that drop and a nice dark tint

and those are motegi mr7's right?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.