The Nissan Club banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I see we can add the BSW/LDW to the information screen on the dash but I doesnt like up or make the noise? what is the point? or is mine messed up. When I remove it from there the BSw/LDS sound and light on the mirrors start working again.
agreed.. ive seen videos where the dash screen flashes along with the pillar lights but i have yet to see this on mine.. not sure what the point is in having this on the display if it does nothing..

·
Registered
193 Posts
Interesting. Yes I always get the amber lights flashing when it is raining out even though no one is near me. I said something to them at the dealership about this & they said "Well this is a 1st generation system." I said did they ever think about putting sensors on the car like other manufactures do like Ford on the Fusion. My buddy has one and he said his is flawless, never an issue. They said they will probably revamp it for the 2nd generation. I also asked if there was going to be a better resolution camera and they said no, that's b/c it has the wide angle so it isn't as clear as the others without the blind spot/lane departure systems. Glad they figured out what was wrong with it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cars been at the Dealer twice now for the same issue. While driving these lights come on and stay on, when you shut car off they reset then are off for a few weeks and then return. the dealer cant seem to figure what's causing it.
anyone else having this problem?
see attached picture of the lights that are on
this is only just happening to me . I bought the car in 2016

21 - 24 of 24 Posts