The Nissan Club banner

Blond or Charcoal Leather???

3K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  marks 
#1 ·
Hey guys I'm new here this is my first post. I'm getting a fully loaded 3.5 in about 2 months and I already know that I want it in Super Black. but I can't decide what color leather to get?? I'm curious what all you guys think about each color and the look of the interior with each color. Thanks:)

#3 ·
I got mine without leather and am going with aftermarket leather. The factory leather is not the highest quality, and I didn't want the BOSE radio for the outrageous price they make you pay.

As for factory...
I feel black = sporty and blond = luxury
I would go Black.
Kevin

#4 ·
What he said

AltimateCarDriver said:
From what I've seen, the Blonde Leather interior seems nicer-looking than the charcoal leather. And if you are getting a Black exterior, the contrast with the blonde will look great IMO.
I have the charcoal---looks cheap in my opinion. Blonde looks awsome in a black car

#12 ·
well I really don't like the 2 tone color seats. So I think I'm going to stick with the Blonde then. I originally wanted black but then when I went to test drive the Infiniti G35 the other day, and I sat in one that had the blonde leather and I loved it, then I test drove the G35 with the black leather and I hated it. I thought it looked very cheap and you could see all the fuzz and lint all over the dashboard. So I think I will carry that same thought over to the Altima and get Black with Blonde leather.

#14 ·
DanSF49 said:
OhTwoAltimaSE do you have anymore pics of your car?? Especially the interior?? I would really like to see what it looks like, thanks.
Sorry, I deleted the other photos. I'll take some more tonight and post them a few minutes later.

#16 ·
javentre is right about the light colors.
I had an Infinity with blond leather, a 300ZX with black, and still have a pathfinder with grey. The 300 leather still looked just like new when I sold it, but the Infinity really showed signs of wear, even though I am super easy on the interior. The Pathfinder grey seems to be a little uneven now, I keep trying to clean it to make it look like new again.
Black leather is much easier to care for, but if you are going with the factory leather...the Altima Blond is still a good choice.

#18 ·
OhTwoAltimaSE said:

Sorry, I deleted the other photos. I'll take some more tonight and post them a few minutes later.
Oh two, the car looks great, but forget that.....
hey everyone, did you see how NEAT and TIDY that
garage is where the car is parked. Just look at the tools on the wall, everyone has a place, look at those sheves, sooooo neat. The walls so painted perfectly white. I'm jealous. My wife uses the garage as "the dump", throw everything out there in one big pile.....I'm so ashamed...:rolleyes:

#19 ·
wilkink said:

Oh two, the car looks great, but forget that.....
hey everyone, did you see how NEAT and TIDY that
garage is where the car is parked. Just look at the tools on the wall, everyone has a place, look at those sheves, sooooo neat. The walls so painted perfectly white. I'm jealous. My wife uses the garage as "the dump", throw everything out there in one big pile.....I'm so ashamed...:rolleyes:
The car is blocking the mess behind the car. I think there are three or four boxes, that are misaligned. :D

#25 ·
Aight so look I really like the charcoal but all Im reading is how its quality is so poor....

the blond is nice but all Im reading is how it will be hard to maintain........

I dont want cloth seats and going through that whole aftermarket thing seems like a hassle.......

So:
is the charcoal really that bad.........????

and with the proper care can the blond hold up.........???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.