The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
02 3.5 owner since 2004
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other weekend I started my car up and the following happened.........As soon as I started it up, it started to idle extremely rough, and the drive belt sounded like it was going to come off, then it stalled.......I tried starting it up again and everything seemed to be fine......

Days later I have noticed that the car seems like its missing its Pep, and the drive belts are noiser than usual when the car is idled........Another thing I noticed is that the speedometer does not move right away as soon as i take off from stop to go,,,,, it seems like its waits about 1 or 2 seconds before it moves.......

I think maybe I blew a circuit or something? Also I think the noise from the belts means its time to change them.....

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

·
02 3.5 owner since 2004
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess not, huh ?

·
02 3.5 owner since 2004
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI.........$85 later the dealer tells me that there is nothing wrong with my car and that every altima has a slight delay in the speedometer when it first gets going, and that they hooked my car up to the Consult and that everything looked as it should......Well I guess that is piece of mind for ya.........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts