The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
12,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

I finally got off my fat ass and took some pics of the Bluebird Emblems.

One of the Bluebirds is definitely for sale, but the other might be; same with the SSS emblems; the grill SSS might be for sale cuz I don't think it'll work on my new grill, but I haven't seen the grill yet.

So, I need to find the price list I had.....I don't remember how much they were each...

But here they are:

These were not cheap, and they're not cheap to ship over....

·
Registered
243 Posts
those look good peterson, hey this may sound dumb but what is the differnce with a bluebird and regular Altima? never got an explanation thanks

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
ok now that I read the post (lol) let me know a price for the bluebird and the sss ? since I got to mail you some $$ anyway

·
Registered
243 Posts
Peterson said:
Bluebird is foreign places, here it's the Altima. The bluebird had more engine and drivetrain options than we got.
oh i see, and you have a bluebird? how did you get it? is it alot faster then the regular alty?

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
yea that's the only thing in the back of my mind but, it sure beast shipping from overseas, just let me know, I'm always prepared to spend large amounts of money on my car. We'll see how it goes down, just as long as i'm at the top of the list ;)

·
Banned
83 Posts
I'll definately take a bluebird one. Shit is hot! :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts