The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few questions about the bluebird mirrors before I buy them and try to install them. 1) Do these mirrors fit exact with no modifications? 2)Where did you locate the switch for it? 3) Is it easy to wire up? Thanks a lot if anyone else has any problems or insights let me know.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
The motors from the BB mirrors will fit the altima mirror housings no problem. You should order the switch as well as the mirrors and be prepared to run 2 new wires from each door to the mirror switch. Other than that the mirrors bolt right on.

·
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When you say the motors from the BB mirrors will fit the altima mirror housings you dont mean to take the motor and put them into the Altima mirrors? You mean the bb mirrors will fit in with the motors attached to them?

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
freshman said:
you can either A)take the folding motors out of the BB ones and transplant them into your altima housings or B)paint the BB ones and install them on your altima

Yeh, what he said. I transplanted the guts into my altima mirrors because I didn't feel like painting the BB mirrors. Worked just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts