Registered
42 Posts
wrong fourm...:eek:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
badging SSS

thak you djssasn, and no not a us spec car, i have an actual bluebird that i got last year from an aussie friend of mine :)

·
*Horny Member*
403 Posts
from profile:

"Proud owner of a 1997 Altima GLE which is being transformed to a BlueBird SSS, engine and all... "

I'm confused...

do you or do you not have an actual SSS?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
in progress

my toy is all apart, i have a bluebird which is all f-ed up right now, and a US altima 97 gle which i am converting except for the right hand drive and the AWD, but it will still be my baby :)

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
98 Posts
I think hes talking about the badge...hes got a BLuebird SSS badge..the Bluebird SSS here in Uastralia is the same as the US spec KA24 version....unless hes car is an imported Atessa..

·
I don't care
3,191 Posts
Re: in progress

KilaSSS said:
my toy is all apart, i have a bluebird which is all f-ed up right now, and a US altima 97 gle which i am converting except for the right hand drive and the AWD, but it will still be my baby :)
You going to be in town from November 17-24?

·
dismember
9,326 Posts
FUZION_R said:
I think hes talking about the badge...hes got a BLuebird SSS badge..the Bluebird SSS here in Uastralia is the same as the US spec KA24 version....unless hes car is an imported Atessa..
thats what i was thinkin. same engine and all :eek:

·
dismember
9,326 Posts
from what i can make out of it. he has a us spec altima. and a junk bluebird sss (ka24de) and he is gonna rip the shit out of the bluebird and put it in the altima.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts