The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
de-moderator
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
body kit transporting!!!! NEED info ASAP!

OK, heres the deal. My dad got pissed at me for some shit lastnight... He doesn't want me drivin his truck up to seattle to pick up my body kit. I need to know if i can fit the erebuni905 sides and rear inside my car for the ride home. I have a system in the trunk BUT, the box for mty subs has a cutout the same size as the passthru so i'm pretty sure i can put the sideskirts thru there and put the erebuni rear in the back seat...Oh yea and im picking up a stillen Touring wing. SO, lemme know if tihs'll fit or any experiences on trying to transport bodykits. Thanks!

·
Reppin Clarksvegas
1,024 Posts
my Extreme bumper wouldn't fit in my car and i couldn't get a hold of a truck so i had to roll down the back windows and have it stick out both sides which is illegal, that's why i did at 2:30 in the morning and took all the backroads. had to do the same thing with my front bumper the next night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.