The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
You can...Call me Mr. 258
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
throw me some sites to get tight body kits for my 94 alty. I cant find shit but the stillen lip and the rizzo or rizq or whatever the **** it is. Where can i look at the agressor front and the aero duo or any other tight front bumpers. Fuzions are the tightest but i dont have no $600 for 1 piece unpainted. Just hook me up with some sites or email me or sumpin.....
[email protected]

houston

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
datboishaun said:
throw me some sites to get tight body kits for my 94 alty. I cant find shit but the stillen lip and the rizzo or rizq or whatever the **** it is. Where can i look at the agressor front and the aero duo or any other tight front bumpers. Fuzions are the tightest but i dont have no $600 for 1 piece unpainted. Just hook me up with some sites or email me or sumpin.....
[email protected]

houston
http://www.optusnet.com.au/~fuzion_r

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am having the same prob. as atboishaun, i have searched and searched, and all i can find is the stillen lip. Does anybody else make any?!

·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah erebuni makes a ground effects kit and rizzo or some shyt like that mekes a little hoodu @ss kit, but other than that fuzion will hook you up phat if you got lots of $$$ to spend. i dont.

jl12w3...i have done lots of searches dumbass.....just askin for some help

·
Former Alty Owner
753 Posts
datboishaun said:
[email protected]

houston
Then save up man.. If you want to be different you need to invest some money. I have a Stillen front and Erebuni sides and rear I am dying to get rid of.

I'm about to send my final payment to Fuzion for a custom front I ordered. I had my custom front built from scratch and Jetspeed and Fuzion did a great job of putting my desires into action. They created exactly what I wanted. A complete front bumper replacement... I'll have pics of the finished product in a couple of months.

My suggestion if you don't want a played out Stillen or erebuni... talk to Fuzion_R and save up for a badass kit that NO ONE will have but you.

·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
true dat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts