The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,

this is my first post (having recently bought my '02 altima) though i have been perusing the site for some time now. I am looking into to buying the stillen front lip and was wondering if anyone from the dallas area new of any good bodyshops to get it painted and mounted.

I went over to Courtesy Nissan today, but they wanted 350. That can't be right, can it? (I'm new to mods)

anyway, its nice to actually own the car all of you have been talking about and thanks for your input in advance.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
shoen said:
hey all,

this is my first post (having recently bought my '02 altima) though i have been perusing the site for some time now. I am looking into to buying the stillen front lip and was wondering if anyone from the dallas area new of any good bodyshops to get it painted and mounted.

I went over to Courtesy Nissan today, but they wanted 350. That can't be right, can it? (I'm new to mods)

anyway, its nice to actually own the car all of you have been talking about and thanks for your input in advance.
As the "unofficial" Dallas .Net meet coordinator, I officially welcome you and invite you to attend the next D/FW Altimas.Net
meet. Your .Net brethren include: Myself, Leel, Caveman, Zoinks, 2002Altima, 01LTD, JKWright and others.

In response to your question, Streetwerks here in Denton is very
reputable and does custom work.

I will email you soon with some more info, in the meantime, I'll add
your name to the D/FW member registry I'm making.

Again, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx SE-Rious for the welcome as well as the information. Look forward to hearing more about the dallas.net group.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts