The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOMZ RACING ---> anybody heard of this brand before? if you have and know anything about it, tell me about it.

i'm looking for a universal muffler to put on my 97 gxe and i want it to sound deep and loud. i intend on getting the catback piping done custom at my local shop so it'll be like 2 1/2" piping. Is Bomz a decent brand to go with? what kind of reputation do they have? which is better: the GT spec, N1 spec, or R spec? How do they sound?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
I am the universe.
1,539 Posts
never heard of 'em. I'm guessing it's a generic high-perf muffler with a name slapped on the side.

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
SuperAlty said:
I believe it is a new small company. I thought I saw a 240sx with a SR swap in a mag with Bomz all over it not too long ago. Pushing like 400 hp, or some mad number.
a 240 pushing 400 hp by a tuner company is not too crazy considering the sr20 with a custom turbo swap will get you some serious numbers, but don't know Bomz sorry

·
Registered
137 Posts
UNIVERSAL MUFFLER

I got a 3A-RACING with no resonator. I'ts deep and throaty. Not to loud when your on the HWY. But when you punch it. I'ts a very nice loud. Not ricey.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts