The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
812-317
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I'm coming home from work today, and all the little rice boys hang out in that area, driving around in their retarded ass POSs. So I pull up to the light, I've got my music up, and this Neon pulls up next to me and revs his engine, which of course sounds like shit thanks to his fart cannon on the back. I'm thinking to myself "What kind of pussy tries to race an obviously bone stock sedan?" and then this guy answers my question by revving again. So I rev back, figuring that this might be a challenge, and at the very least a decent experience. Well, the light goes green, and we peel off. We're pretty even for a little, then I hit third and blew this kid away. Hit the next light at least 2-2.5 car lengths ahead. He pulls up next to me, asks me what I've got in that thing, and I took an extreme amount of pleasure in telling him "Not a damn thing." Sure, it's not that impressive, but score one more for the anti-rice. Gotta love blowing SOBs like that off the road. Maybe it'll teach them some manners.

·
Banned
413 Posts
I know what your talking about man god I hate Neons except for the SRT-4 which I have alot of respect for because they absoluty haul if you no how to drive them.

·
812-317
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, the SRT-4s aren't bad, but those things are so far removed from the Neon that you can't even really mention them in the same sentence. It's sorta like comparing an Altima and a 350z, just because they use the same family of engines. No offense, but the 350z will blow any Alty away, hands down.

·
812-317
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whatever it was, it didn't help that the car was a POS, and that the driver sucked.

·
Banned
413 Posts
Man the SRT-4 I have to say agian can really fly my feind has one it's stock but I was doing about 105 on the highway and he passed me like I was standing still. I got a moded 1st Gen by the way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts