The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
Pollo_loco69 said:
I will work on it. Maybe if someone makes me a moderator I can find another one.
that would have been Pretty Dayne... he started it up with his fat chicks and its rolled from there.. Too bad photopoint is down cuz most of all my entries were or are still parked over there...

you can go in as a guest.. use the following to get in [email protected] there are about 30 pics there...

·
the 1 and only KING DOG
1,678 Posts
webcam

i need the link back .... your like a drug dealer you give a little then we are hooked and then you take it away.....

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
victor said:

that would have been Pretty Dayne... he started it up with his fat chicks and its rolled from there.. Too bad photopoint is down cuz most of all my entries were or are still parked over there...

you can go in as a guest.. use the following to get in [email protected] there are about 30 pics there...
Fat chicks huh? That's cute......I'll see what I can come up with. How about we zip through the Ethnic checklist again Victor?

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
pretty_dayne said:
Fat chicks huh? That's cute......I'll see what I can come up with. How about we zip through the Ethnic checklist again Victor?
you know I found a bunch in the newsgroups but wasn't able to post them up for you...

and I got pissed because there were like 200 Aria pics in the LAtina NG and for the few days I was trying to figure out how to save them all in one lump instead of saving each individually, they dissappeared... I didn't even see them all.. damnit.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
victor said:

you know I found a bunch in the newsgroups but wasn't able to post them up for you...

and I got pissed because there were like 200 Aria pics in the LAtina NG and for the few days I was trying to figure out how to save them all in one lump instead of saving each individually, they dissappeared... I didn't even see them all.. damnit.
Hey dog go here nad host your pics. http://www.dotphoto.com that's where I keep my pics. Oh yeah....and my photopoint that I fell into the trap and paid for.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts