The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is it? What does it feel? what does it do to a sr20det engine??any more info let me knoe..Im getting a dual stage boost control tommorrow insatlled!

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
4,975 Posts
Hey, I dont understand what you are asking. You obviously should know what BOOST feels like ! - you have an SR20DET

·
459 Posts
Maybe he was rubbing in the fact that he's got the SR20DET. Being sarcastic?

Funny, FUZION_R, very fu<king funny!:p

Out.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
NO guys I think he is asking what a boost controller is and what it does.

They regulate boost by controlling the air pressure in the wastegate actuator. It works through the ECU to control the wastegate control solenoid to raise and lower boost. It differs from the stock boost control setup in that it does use boost pressure as feedback and then adjusts the rate that the wastegate control solenoid bleeds off wastegate actuator pressure.

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Octane said:
Maybe he was rubbing in the fact that he's got the SR20DET. Being sarcastic?

Funny, FUZION_R, very fu<king funny!:p

Out.
:D :D :D

sORRY DUDES..i WAS JUST PLAYIN....Iam just excited...Getting my new Dual stage boost controll with rocket launcer switch..like Gone in 60 seconds GT

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MelanieMonroe said:
NO guys I think he is asking what a boost controller is and what it does.

They regulate boost by controlling the air pressure in the wastegate actuator. It works through the ECU to control the wastegate control solenoid to raise and lower boost. It differs from the stock boost control setup in that it does use boost pressure as feedback and then adjusts the rate that the wastegate control solenoid bleeds off wastegate actuator pressure.
Thanks babe! But I already did y search..I was justaskinganyone there with boost and tell me what they feel..;)

·
jdm b16a eg6/MeCCaRyDeR
5,048 Posts
after driving a car with turbo for da 1st time..it makes u want it so bad...u dont know how bad i want a turbo...but i got some minor work to do on my car b4 that happens..and a better job would help too...

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MeCCaRyDeR said:
after driving a car with turbo for da 1st time..it makes u want it so bad...u dont know how bad i want a turbo...but i got some minor work to do on my car b4 that happens..and a better job would help too...
what car did you drive with turbo??anyway yeah thats why all my crs had turbo in them..Turbo lancer awd..galant vr4 turbo..180sx turbo..bluebird turbo...BUT Turbo is only good to drive if you have lots of $$$ for repair and rebuilds..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts