The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so i just took the car out for some quick pictures....

the car is dirty...washed it last week...but got dirty already...needs tire gloss...but o wellz...i just wanted some pictures...haven't posted in a while...

the front is fixed, and connects better @ the fenders. new paint and shaved the license plate area...still need 2 bend me a new one so that i can side mount (like evo8) my license plate (don't say don't go w/ plates...i'm in CA...the state that loves to give stupid tickets). still need 2 do the lower grill...and i do have grills on top...they're black...

thanks to the @$$holes on ebay...i'm startin to watermark my $#!+...i've seen and get PMs w/ ppl tellin me this...i think mine and law's pics are the most bastardized on ebay...

o yea...eyelids...i got called in @ work on sat, so i couldn't get them...so probably till nex weekend b4 i get pictures of them installed painted.

56k OwNeD!

·
that was dumb.
2,336 Posts
I dont really like carbonfiber trunks, but on that color, it's insane. i love it. you just past sizzo(many o's) for my favorite second gen.

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
My favorite 2nd gen by far too....although that one bagged orange one with the sideways lights isn't to shabby either!!

I kinda like that lil Option Magazine sticker there...jdm ish!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts