The Nissan Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week my right headlight wasn't on, so I smacked it and it turned on. Happened a few more times then it was fine. Then my left headlight did the same thing. The next day both headlights stopped working, but my high beams still work. Could it be that they both just went out at the same time? Or something else? The bulbs are only 6 months old if that.

·
6,859 Posts
Casper said:
Last week my right headlight wasn't on, so I smacked it and it turned on. Happened a few more times then it was fine. Then my left headlight did the same thing. The next day both headlights stopped working, but my high beams still work. Could it be that they both just went out at the same time? Or something else? The bulbs are only 6 months old if that.
it sounds like the bulbs are gone. Take them out and see if you hear the filament rolling around in there.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright thanks I'll try it. I just thought it was weird for them to both go out at the exact same time.

·
115 Posts
check your wiring harnersses the same thing happened to me when i melted my harnesses but mine is a second generation so i dont know if it matters. just a suggestion.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For the last couple days its been too cold to do anything, I've been driving with my high beams on at night. That's not gonna cause any problems right?

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
Casper said:
For the last couple days its been too cold to do anything, I've been driving with my high beams on at night. That's not gonna cause any problems right?
people might be blinded..but oh well:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.