The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 have practicaly new tires ( Bridgestone Potenza's) All 4 rims are unscathed

And are the 2nd gen. (2k1) double din deck a direct plug and play? I wanted to buy one if it would work- but the the area it's in, hasn't been inventoried. I like the double din for the second gen. and if I had to go back to stock
then it wouldn't be so bad (my original deck's cass. only)

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
I'm not sure if they're a 'direct plug-n-play' but I bought a regular CD player (Pioneer) and a 'housing' at Best Buy. I'm not sure if they're 'housings', but they're the cases that hold the stereo in place when you wanna install into a Double Din space. They're not that expensive. You'll also need to buy a custom harness for the Nissan connector (also available at Best Buy). Use that to splice into the aftermarket deck's wires

You may see a picture of that 'housing' on my website

·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What I meant was the Factory 2k1 double-din. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
my b/f says hes pretty sure they are and if ur lookin to buy one Alby we have 1 we'll sell to u

·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if it'll work.I'll get back to you asap. If anyone wants the 2k1 headlights, they're there -intact. no tailghts tho (rearend/ hard hit)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
hmmmm 2001 headlights my b/f might be interested in those ill have to get back to u too---how much u lookin for

·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the car is @ a salvage yard Brandie. I'll pm you the info.

·
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Michael said:
Alby, did you save the little hamsters that powered the engine?? Tell me you did. please. :D ;)

:confused:

how've you been?? Hamsters?? Don't tell me your 240 already needs a motor.:D

·
My car is an automatic.
1,070 Posts
Hehe..i was just playin'.....I tried calling you a few times but your cell phone is always busy or something....yeah, i'm pimpin' around a 92 Vigor now...you should come check it out man, mAd hOrSePoweR!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts