The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the race last night, nothing was going on until about 4am when we setup a race between me and a 93 Bmw 3251 inline 6. The negotiating started out with them giving me 4cars and a break that was shut down immediatly. So after a while of conning oops I mean negotiating we got him to give me 2cars. But I didn't feel comfortable with that so I called it off but then my friend asked him for 1 car and a break, this is beautiful and better than 2cars. He agreed and started laughing b/c he felt 2cars was a better setup but little did he know giving me the break would let me jump by atleast three cars. We lined up and I played with him for a while raising my rpms dropping them raising dropping them. If you don't know about the break its all about when I'm ready to move when I move then the race starts. So if I made him drop his rpms I could take off and he would have to get them backup and play some serious catchup. Anyways long story short we pullup at a redlight and I took off right through the light, he took off by that time I was like 5cars ahead I didn't even need to spray but I since money was on the line I put him away for good. That isn't it.......I'm gonna stop the post here and start another.

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PART 2. After that race they started talking shit talking about I said my car was stock, I was like "NO YOU GUYS SAID I WAS STOCK I DIDN"T SAY THAT". So here comes this guy talking shit saying I'll run you with my car headup, at first I was like naw but then he told me what kinda car he had latest body style mustang 5.0GT all stock auto. He popped his hood and let me see his interior. My boys asked how I felt about the race I was like I'm gonna win, but my boys was like yo you need to be very careful and lectured me and lectured I was like shut the **** up b/c little did they know I raced a stock v8 b4 and when my n20 was like at 600psi, everyone who has n20 should know that 600psi is not good n20 pressure and I still beat him. Tonight my bottle was at 1200 after racing the bmw. So My boys put money on me as usual we lined headup at the light. When it turned green I took off good but when I switched to second my rpms dropped (f-ing flywheel) and the mustang was ahead by half a car but my n20 pulled me out and got that half a car back and I beat him by what he had me by. I could have beat him by more if I didn't drop in 2nd gear but ohwell. It was unbelievable how much love I got out there when I pulled up guys was coming up to me saying "saying man you just paid for my tattoo" and everyone started thanking me for breakfast. When I came out there I was broke and my friend fronted me money until I found an atm by the time the night was done I was 200richer. Later

·
U13 Drifter
1,136 Posts
lol nice runs , one of the better storys i've read in awhile

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
1fastaltima said:
sweet! i need to start doin money races
Hell even with people having an offnight last friday, you should! I mean hell you could go up to those Mustang GT drivers who suck at driving their big bad muscle cars and ask them to run your little 4 cyl grocery getter. They would be all over that! Too bad for them.

·
1320 In 12 With A Bed.
1,131 Posts
cthunder said:
I'm thinking about (no f & f did not give me this idea) racing for some slips...
Too risky for my blood. Good luck tryin' to find someone to take that bet.

·
1320 In 12 With A Bed.
1,131 Posts
QuickS97 said:
Fastest way to get your bottle ready for the night.Bottle heater then maintains pressure.
My bottle heater only takes about 10 minutes to heat the bottle from 400 to 1100. I have the NX EFI Gen X II kit.

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Redline said:

My bottle heater only takes about 10 minutes to heat the bottle from 400 to 1100. I have the NX EFI Gen X II kit.
Mine doesn't it clips on and off and maintains 900psi and up to 1200psi. From my understanding it has some kinda sensor that is set heat my bottle up to those pressures and it isn't hardly as fast. Hey, just got home from the races unfortunatly for me I have to wake up in a couple hrs I won 60bucks tonight but I didn't race but thats just fine with me.

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
What's your 1/4 mile time Quick? Not your best but your average?

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jaltima said:
What's your 1/4 mile time Quick? Not your best but your average?
Well once again, I only ran my car once at the track ever. The first pass I ran a 15.4 but then I realized my window was down (dumbass). My second pass I ran a time of 14.8 at 96mph I know I can run at least a 14.5 my mph pretty much shows that. I just have to get a better launch and more practice on the track.

·
1,297 Posts
cthunder said:
I'm thinking about (no f & f did not give me this idea) racing for some slips...

Two cars in my hometown set up a race for slips. It was some riced out gsx(mid 90's) and a stock looking tsi(early 90's). They were either gonna race for slips or $5,000 cash.

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Henchman said:

Two cars in my hometown set up a race for slips. It was some riced out gsx(mid 90's) and a stock looking tsi(early 90's). They were either gonna race for slips or $5,000 cash.
Riced out gsx...never heard of such a thing especially one racing for that much money. I don't think turbo eclipses racing for slips or 5grand are hardly riced...there more like beasts

·
Gone but not forgotten
369 Posts
:cool: whats up quick? I see you punishing everybody out there.Give me a holla sometime I know its been a while since you heard from just been working. I'm thinking about putting nos on my alty but I need some engine work done first. I'll keep in touch later.

·
altima/dsm lover4life
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
str8altima said:
:cool: whats up quick? I see you punishing everybody out there.Give me a holla sometime I know its been a while since you heard from just been working. I'm thinking about putting nos on my alty but I need some engine work done first. I'll keep in touch later.
Whats up my nigga, shit going on this side just trying to make some money. What were you planning on doing to your car b4 you spray it b/c it doen't take much to spray our cars?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts