The Nissan Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
it could be because when you are making a turn, you are using the power steering sytsem, thus drawing power that is not there from the car because the alternator or battery is faulty. I bet when you stop turning, the light goes off, right? Mine did that whenever I used my wipers. I would put them on intermittent, and every time they would come on, the car would lose power, until it finally died (not the Altima, but my Camry). Same thing here.

·
Smell it, fools...
1,627 Posts
in my experience, brake light and batt. light is a bad alternator all the way....

·
Smell it, fools...
1,627 Posts
Re: Thanx>>>>

stealthmode20 said:

Every single time, even when my alternator had just got replaced, and was.....new???

are you asking me or telling me?:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Brake light and battery light coming on together while you are driving means altenator problems. Trust me on this. The same thing happened to me for about a month, then the car powered itself off one night. Get the altenator tested. It will be an altenator problem. It's not a big job to do. Get it rebuilt and the lights go away!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.