The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
939 Posts
They are good company but expensive!! Also thos egive u the power gains, but are not as loud. Just go with Apex N1

·
they call me the butcher
1,975 Posts
great company but expensive
im a remus guy at heart

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Hey all!

Yes the Brullen Exhaust is on my 98. Altimaluk has it on his first gen. We both love it!

It's significantly better then stock. I can't tell you about hp gains or not, but I know a bunch of other cars that have them did get dyno'd a while back. A lot of my friends at Toronto Accords Club got the Brullen.

I'll make it simple for you to decide. To get a full cat back here shipped from the states, I'd get hit with exchange and customs. So for me to have bought some US based custom catback, I'd have paid too much! PLUS, I'd would need to find someone to install it.

For my $700 Canadian, I got the cat back custom bent and installed. It comes with a warranty, can't remember how long, but if there are any problems I just give Richard a shout and drop by. Personally, I didn't have and still don't have any problems with it. It's been about a year or so.

So,.....if you want something that will fit perfectly, something that helps with performance, sounds great but isn't a can of bees or a fart can, go for the Brullen cat back. BTW, I have the quiet version. You can get the straight though if you want to have volume in addition to an amazingly deep tone!

More questions? Ask away.

Lates,
Drew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.