The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fat Pact Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to get some new bucket seats for my car. i need help on finding some that a comfortable. i have looked at the racing ones and i dont want to spend that kind of money. i need some ideas on what kind to get from another car that arent to bulky. anyone know of any comfy ones let me know so i can get them asap.

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
the SE model has different seats than the other models. They are nice as hell. They wrap around the body a little more, more like a bucket. Check into them, i think you'll like them. And, they'll obviously be a direct swap. ;)

·
RS-R = Authentic JDM
312 Posts
or you can get some from car. like say a SPORTS CAR like a 3000gt or stealth or a 300zx. the 300zx will probly fit best and it says nissan on someof them! but the major sports car seats are best. My cousin has a bone stock 300gt and he has aome really sweet stock bucket seats. go to a "junk" yard and see what kind of sports cars they have there. you can get a really good deal on them! peace out

·
Import Tech.
1,903 Posts
Look at either a set of Altima SE seats or Sentra SE-R seats ... As for the 300ZX seats , they would be cool , but they weigh about 65 lbs. ea. !!!! Also some of the Hondas have pretty cool seats ...

·
350Z
6,057 Posts
I think the 280ZX seats fit perfectly on an altima and they weigh close to nothing. My SE-L seats are very lights and are comfortable. Try those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts