The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
big memeber
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who would be interested in a group buy for a buddy club body kti for 1st gens???? i talked to the guy and he said that we could probably get a good deal but i need to find out about how many might want them. my friend has one for his car and the fitment is good i was skeptical at first cause when i asked a few months ago on thi site people said it doesnt ft good but when he bought it it fit perfect so i dont know i was just wondering but i think it would run us about 400 = shipping maybe less for the whole kit

·
big memeber
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i just need to kno who might be interested so i can get a rough # that i can tell him. so i know what the prices are

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
nope...if u haven't seen the fittment...don't believe it...Buddy club gen 2 is in effect soon...wait for those...shops would say anything to sell u $#!+...so yea

o yea...WRONG FORUM BUDDY!...head out to the ForSale....

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
also...if it's the Buddy Club gen 1...there's no buddy club sides and rear to match...the gen 1 are horrible...

i'm not hijackin this $#!+...but just lookin out for other .net ppl...until the gen 2 offically realease...avoid @ all cost....it's cuz it's so bad that's y no one on this site has it except for the original...cuz he customed it...

·
Liquid-Ink Venom Kit!
2,307 Posts
If it isnt from Import Trendz....who is the only company actually trying to correct fitment probelms, I wouldn't even bother. They are working on it right now and they should have pics up soon.

Oh the price should give it away that the kit is bs....400 is way too low....but you get what you pay for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts