The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's cheap and easy, just get some plugs for the door panel at your local car store and some touch up paint at the dealer thats what I did and I spent $5.00. Then just plug it in.:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Are you talking about the plugs that fit into the door controls that cover the screw hole?

·
boba addict
376 Posts
:eek: uh oh... willy he's gunna steal ur thunder.

quick, mod, delete this thread and block this user, because you know, we must prevent innovation in order to preserve the markets for others
:p

sorry... i've recently read about some of this crap from adam smith's wonderful world of economix so don't mind me

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
The ones Willy is selling have some tabs that help hold them in. If they're plugs that I think you're talking about they don't have the tabs and you have to make sure that they're a very tight fit or you may lose them going through the car wash or something.
I advocate hand washing BTW.

I just had to defend Willy's plugs being as I have a set!!

·
Winter hater!
159 Posts
I'm lookin for the plugs

Hi Willy,
I just took delivery of my 02 SE 3.5 Sheer Silver, Charcoal Leather *LOADED!* 2 days ago... I'm in LOVE! but I gotta get rid of the hideous plate bracket holes! Do you have any more of the plugs? How can I get them?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The one's I put on my car fit tight and I tried to pull them out and they won't come out, I also power wash my car every weekend and they don't come out . raevinr the plugs you can get at pepboys and the touchup paint at the dealer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
charlie said:
The one's I put on my car fit tight and I tried to pull them out and they won't come out, I also power wash my car every weekend and they don't come out . raevinr the plugs you can get at pepboys and the touchup paint at the dealer.
Charlie,
Thanks! One more favor...just being lazy. Are they just one size? Can you just tell me which size you got. So I don't have to try all of them :( Thanks again in advance.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,804 Posts
Sand

If you want the paint to stick, you better sand them...and I recommend primer first

·
Banned
49 Posts
I just took off my front license plate yesterday, and DAMN does it look better, this car should not have a license plate in the front at all, and since my car is black you can hardly see the holes.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,804 Posts
Charlie

My father did his and did not sand or prime and in a few weeks it started to peel off. I have had mine on for almost 7 months, no problem

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey,

Can anyone tell me where I could get these plugs in Canada? I don't think we have Pepboys up north.

TIA

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,804 Posts
Where?

300_baud said:
Hey,

Can anyone tell me where I could get these plugs in Canada? I don't think we have Pepboys up north.

TIA
You can get them from me, painted silver and shipped to your door!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.