The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
JIMMY LIKES TO STREETRACE
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I wasnt going to say anything but I saw a post on mc donalds so here it is.

I was cruising home with my lady from the grocery store (102.00 saved in coupons BTW LOL). Anyways she goes, I am hungry and I was like I can eat. My idea was to go to carls and get a six dollor burger :), but she was like I want burger king so we went there. Yes I realize I am a biatch LOL, we go in and got our grub on, well almost. I ordered their new "angus bacon cheese burger" all I can say is the meat was like a grayish color:vomit:. Yes I figured after a couple bites that something was amiss, so we finished quickly and left for home. After about an hour I got sick to my stomach and :vomit:. A little graphic I know but needed for the story. Anyways bottom line do not go for the "angus diet" it tasted like a cheap $6 burger and made me sick for like a day.

Dont fall for the cheesy marketing ploys, stick with the more upscale places; taco bell, carls jr ya know the real classy joints:cool:

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
lionsgraphics said:
You still have a huge sig and it's as annoying as your pointless threads.

O' my god **** off:angry2: . First things first, I pm'd a moderator asking him if it was a problem and he said it was close but no. Second I took off the blurry bottom pic a few days ago. Thirdly just as I noticed it was back on there I went to my registry and it wouldnt let me on it, then it wouldnt let me on anything. I restart my computer just to read your punk ass startin with the shit talkin again. Dont like, dont ****in read dick. And my pointless threads? This is my second one in OT ****ER.

Words to live by... "Let it breath"- Written By You still suckit allot

·
Who is your daddy ?
275 Posts
:lol: ahahaha douchebaggery at its finest.

First you have all your mods with 12pt font

you have huge space between text and pics

you have two pics and one of them is as blurry as ****

you flip out whenever ppl point out that your sig is huge and it's inconvenient to read the thread even with my 1152x864 resolution

You can't edit your stupid sig.

you take shitty pics.

You start stupid ass threads

you can't take criticism

You fall for stupidest commercial ever by BK

and the list goes on...

you're a booger your mom should've swallowed.

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lionsgraphics said:
:lol: ahahaha douchebaggery at its finest.

First you have all your mods with 12pt font

you have huge space between text and pics

you have two pics and one of them is as blurry as ****

you flip out whenever ppl point out that your sig is huge and it's inconvenient to read the thread even with my 1152x864 resolution

You can't edit your stupid sig.

you take shitty pics.

You start stupid ass threads

you can't take criticism

You fall for stupidest commercial ever by BK

and the list goes on...

you're a booger your mom should've swallowed.
Yah ya know your right, Bitchy mc bitch bitch.
First of my response to the falling for stupidest bk commercial ever, yah once again dick it was intended to be funny.

Oh and constructive criticism heres some for you. Take the nuts off your chin, I hear it helps you davey motha ****as think better.

But as you mentioned its the internett right. And the comment about my mom, if I ever make my way to maine I will show you a game. Oh okay I'll give you a hint, it is basically where a smart ass gets hit in the chin real hard and then proceeds to pick up a bunch of little things that fell out of your mouth.

Got Dental? :D

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Jiggy, its nice to know at least a few guys here can go a moment without being a _ _ _ .

·
Registered
1 Posts
lionsgraphics you're a cool dude in my book so far, but there was no need for that. It's a thread just like any other thread in OT.
And SWTALTY, what did I tell you ??? no e-thugging here, the position has been already taken by Phil :D

c'mon guys !!!

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"WOW! great comeback, douche nice e-thugging in the end."

Bro, I started a thread in which I thought would be funny. Which in turn you make pointless criticism. By the way what criteria would you consider? No really, what should I check with you before posting? Cause I can, the difference between me and you is I happen to like posting and hering feedback not posting worthless meaningless chatter to engage in what give OT a bad rep in some cases.

If you initiated it, how am I the dick... dick.

Oh I cant wait for the response that comes out of that shithole you call a mouth. We are all ears, come on make more of an ass of yourself.

·
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shhhhh, dont say his name he might hear you LOL. Geez he is like the ****ing candy man, say his name thrice and wham LOL.

·
Banned
3 Posts
most of these ****ers who talk all that won't say shit if you're right next to them, especially Phil, did you hear how he was wheezing when he wiped that dog shit all over the west coast meet picture:lol:

lionsgraphics has to drug his mom with "special" cookies so he can have a birthday party, otherwise he is on a tight leash.

They are all big online and think they are all that, but in real life they have more problems then the ghetto.

Watch, they are going to start critisizing me next, they are just e-thugging, not us, them:rolleyes:

·
Who is your daddy ?
275 Posts
SWT :smack: you must be 3altimas' brother (although you have bigger problems with grammar) who got separated at birth or smthn. Just AIM me, since i'm out of this "funny" thread. Oh yeah, there's a quote button you douche.

Ben, he trimmed his sig after my post, yet my sig is still smaller.

FASTima, after reading his "funny" bullshit, which was pretty hard to read for obvious reasons, and after all the scrolling i hope you didn't expect me to post :lol: :eek:wned: or smthn of that sort.

·
what the deuce?!
170 Posts
i give my mom special cookies.... but i still have to hit her on the back of the head before we get it on :(

1 - 20 of 64 Posts