The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, Out of all the safest to do a burn out with out ****ing the engine and trans. that I've read was to......

put it to "1". hold down the brake and the e-brake. push the gas until you hit that "spot" where it wont go any further unless you let go of the brake. now let go of the brake..let the rpm climb to about 5k then release the gas and the e.brake.

Do any of you disagree with this?
And what do you mean push the gas till they hit the "spot"? Does that mean floor it?

·
Registered
347 Posts
sounds about right, b-4 i use to pull the ebrake keep it in drive and push the gas (usually done on wet surface). be warned that doing stuff like that to your car can harm or break your tranny and other componets within your car so just do it safe and dont do it at all.

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
5,783 Posts
Use bleach...get a nice burnout...along with some nice chlorine gas in your lungs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw this dude do it in a lincoln town car without bleach or anthing. He did a nice burnout (except only one tire was spinning). Nothing seemed wrong with his car. It looked like a 93-95 model car and I know off top that it was an auto (I dont even think they make manuals in lincoln town cars though). I dont want to use bleach in front of everyone cause that seems like cheating and I want to surprise everyone with it (with all that smoke in their faces....heh heh:D )

·
layin rubber on philly
130 Posts
first off buy a manual or two buy a turbo. just my 2cents

·
Registered
347 Posts
Patterson, it wont work reversing at that speed cuz i tried it very fast at different speeds and every time that shit stalled out!!! yup yup stalled on a automatic eheheh (i must be the frist) but yeah you can do a burn out w/o bleach but it requires little grip tires and maybe some water. i did mine on a parking lot at denny's once in some water and that shit was crazy smokey. good luck.

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
5,783 Posts
djsassan said:

I'm Jim, pleasure to meet you.
hahaha...I HATE that shit...my dad used to pull that on me ALL the time. I'd say..."i'm hungry"...and he'd say..."my name is carl, nice to meet you".....:angry4:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Figure somthing else out to show off. You are gonna screw your car up. Then you will be back here starting another thread about how to fix what you just messed up.

·
Registered
453 Posts
se_12alty said:
Patterson, it wont work reversing at that speed cuz i tried it very fast at different speeds and every time that shit stalled out!!! yup yup stalled on a automatic eheheh (i must be the frist) but yeah you can do a burn out w/o bleach but it requires little grip tires and maybe some water. i did mine on a parking lot at denny's once in some water and that shit was crazy smokey. good luck.
You've got to be f**king kidding me...

It was a joke bro...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ktooth5264 said:
Figure somthing else out to show off. You are gonna screw your car up. Then you will be back here starting another thread about how to fix what you just messed up.
That's why i asked if there was any kind of way to do a burn out without damaging the car. Do me a favor and read all the replies b4 posting ur own. Thx.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.