The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i just wanted to know how to do a burnout in an automatic altima . I've been trying to learn how to do. I did it a couple of times by puttin it into neutral and revin up the rpms to 7 and then droppin it down to drive and it worked desent but i heard that doing it that way can ruin your trans. Can u guys please help me out and tell me if it does ruin it and how do burnout with an automatic alty. Thanks

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
3,816 Posts
Put the E-brake on...... Make sure it's raining really hard and floor it....
Or you can spend a G or 2 and make it burnout at every light in any day of the week. (=

BTW netural drops are the fastest way to blow you trans........

·
Registered
198 Posts
how do you do a burnout in a manual.... also how do you drift. riceboy question but im just really curious

~steve

·
I don't care
3,191 Posts
alty96 said:
how do you do a burnout in a manual.... also how do you drift. riceboy question but im just really curious

~steve
dump the clutch with the ebrake (if your tires are bad you may not even need the ebrake) and you can't really drift in a FWD car

·
Registered
23 Posts
The way I always burnout is jusy by puttin it in reverse and rollin a lil bit back then droppin it to drive and floorin it, gets some good spinning on the tires.

·
U13 Drifter
548 Posts
don't know much about doing a burnout, i've been wondering myself cause i have an auto. As far as drifting goes weight shifting is the most important thing, just pretty much steer hard into the corner, then away from the corner then counter steer even harder into it and counter steer again back out away, that's how i do it, use the handbrake if you need to your allowed since it's an FF car :)

·
dismember
9,326 Posts
he got the revs up to 7k? *squint* lol @ neutral drops. my buddy did it, and he got a new tranny afterwards.

·
donor cycle
8,475 Posts
all i have to say is l o fucking l

·
Traded in Alti!!!
67 Posts
e-brake thing works good when wet, but when dry just drags my back tires!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
LoAltimaOn17s said:
e-brake thing works good when wet, but when dry just drags my back tires!!!
hey thats tru but i did do it a couple of times without the wet pavement but works wonders after a rain. pulled my e-brake and slam the gas and watch the tires smoke.

·
de-moderator
1,476 Posts
i got an auto 93 with wai and thats it. I can't BURN out... you can't do that in a fucking auto altima @least not without a good amount of mods. Not enough power. You can make the tires squeal. I just keep my foot on the brake... rev it to about 1.5K and let off the brake and floor it in first and i squeal the tires everytime. BTW i have new tires... they aren't bald lol. if you got an auto you aren't going ot get any smoke. And peeling out in rain isn't impressive at all. I think its retarted. My girlfriends moms GEO fucking does that lol. have fun blowing your tranny

·
de-moderator
1,476 Posts
oh.. and shouldn't the rev limiter ave kicked in by then? and the person talkin about the reverse thing... same as neutral drop. When you put it into drive from neutral or reverse the tranny still is getting messed up. O well... aint my car! have fun :D

·
7,208 Posts
the easiest way to get a good burnout with an auto would be to go to a Nissan Dealership, and trade your Auto in on a 5 speed. I laid rubber all the way through second yesterday without any problems any my tires only have 9k miles on them. Some douche bag honked at me and flicked me off so I tore ass after him, had his old has pooping in his pants, He picked up his cell and I'm assuming called the popo. It was funny as fuck tho, I didn't even really mean to do it, I just meant to chirp a little but once I got going I wanted to see how long I could peel for.

·
Be very afraid...
4,511 Posts
Darvocet said:
I didn't even really mean to do it, I just meant to chirp a little
Yeah, suuuurrreeee ... same here. ;)

·
Traded in Alti!!!
67 Posts
tranny

how could i put a 5sp in my car?? its auto!

·
Traded in Alti!!!
67 Posts
oh ya, my tires smoke once i get them going!! Factory tires squeel better but dont smoke!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts