Nissan Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im drivin down the road and these 4 cars with fart can exausts buzz by me. the ricyest thing ive ever herd... so were riding down a 3 lane road and they slowdown and ride 3 cars across. 3 civics and a tiberon. so i am trying to get passed and finally 1 civic slows down and i move in and try to pass. buzzzzzzz! the other cars take off (not to sure about the tiberon he was back there) i punch it and scream thats what an exausts supposed to sound like bitch!!! i dont thinkthey heard me but it was fukin fun! so thats 3 rice rockets put into there place. i dont think the tiburon tryed anything cause i think he would have beat me if he did. i have i/e.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
dont doubt rice rockets too much cas before u know it a swaped b18c5 engine civic 4door will put u in ur place

·
Registered
34 Posts
Your exhaust sounded like a SLP Loud Mouth on a V8 Camaro? That's how an exhaust should sound. No offense but Altys exhaust sounds like a bee in a tin can.

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2Tight said:
Your exhaust sounded like a SLP Loud Mouth on a V8 Camaro? That's how an exhaust should sound. No offense but Altys exhaust sounds like a bee in a tin can.
gee i think twice as many cylenders will do that to a car, but i mean these cars are rice

·
8,809 Posts
2Tight said:
That's what grit exhaust sounds like. I expect to see that person driving around with a fucking mullet. You sir, are a redneck!

·
Registered
34 Posts
AHAHAH... redneck. So you consider any exhaust that sounds good to be rednecked? Hah, Alty exhausts sound like tin cans being beat by sticks. Duhhh, gotta have intake, duh huh huh. HAHAHAAHAH!!!!

·
VQ times two
216 Posts
Well, having fewer cylinders isn't anything to be ashamed of, but a performance exhaust on a 4cyl. is gonna sound kinda whiny, no matter what. But it's not like you have to get the obnoxious exhaust, it's just some people's cup of tea. As far as a "redneck" sound goes, I wouldn't say a deeper tone denotes a redneck, but a really loud, obnoxious rumbling like you'd hear from a '79 Scottsdale truck with no muffler would bring the word hick instantly to mind, at least for me.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
2Tight said:
AHAHAH... redneck. So you consider any exhaust that sounds good to be rednecked? Hah, Alty exhausts sound like tin cans being beat by sticks. Duhhh, gotta have intake, duh huh huh. HAHAHAAHAH!!!!
Hmm...if you like Camaro so much.Go to LS1.com.Otherwise be nice and stop trying to instigate bullcrap in THIS forum.You have been warned once.

Exhaust tone is all about what the driver wants it to sound like.Not YOUR personal taste...

Thank you and have a nice day:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Derr, ok... i wont talk smack about a v-6 exhaust anymore. Sorry.

·
788 Posts
Actually, you all should hear my exhaust. I've got a custom Thermal catback. It sounds more bassy and deep at idle and lower rpms than my Z28 did...and I was running longtubes, no cat, and a B&B Triflo exhaust. At higher rpms, though, my exhaust just gets cancelled out by my intake and engine. An LS1's exhaust note can't hold a candle to the LT1's...headers and no cat on an LS1 sounds like shit.

Out.

·
ProChoice=Bottle or Draft
324 Posts
Peterson said:
A REAL exhaust is a Ferrari 12 cylinder.....
Or even better

A 1997 Air Cooled Porsche 911 Turbo S w/450 horsepower and 425 lb/ft of torque. Badass mother****ing car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
13 Participants
maporsche
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing