1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello g35c

You can kinda see the brembos

6mt & Nav

I posted this in ot, but I figured I share it w/the rest of ya. I know the pics aren't very close, but I wasn't trying to draw attention at work (they'd prolly gimme a pay cut :sad: )

·
Banned
430 Posts
nice, I like the G35. My fiance just picked up an rx-8, I couldnt convince here to get the G35 or 350z. I'm not impressed with the performance of her car but it sure does look nice and its an auto too, which makes it all the worse.

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CHP4LiFe said:
Love the coupe. How does it compare in regards to power with the Alti????
The engine sounds absolutley amazing, nothing like the Alti. The power on the other hand is very similar, although I haven't gotten anywhere near redline.

Gimme 2 months to reach 3k miles and I'll let ya know how redline feels :D

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Supah-charger. That is all.

congrats on the ride, I'd take one of those in a heartbeat, and it's 10 times nicer than the 350Z IMO.

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
youre an ultrabastard!

even though I think the G coupe is one of the dopest looking sedans on the road....I still would have gone EVO or STI

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ULTIMATUC said:
even though I think the G coupe is one of the dopest looking sedans on the road....I still would have gone EVO or STI
I considered them, nut the interior of the g sold me, the quality is plain insane compared to the others.

Plus I think it looks better to ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts