The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GIVE IN TO THE DARK SIDE
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After last nights speeches, the dems dont stand a chance in Nov! they wanted the issues and they got um the truth hurts boys & girls. :)

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
Kerry has been bitching that the Bush campaing should stick to the issues. Well, the democrat grampa stuck..... right up Kerry's toosh.

But I don't know... Last night sounded a bit too angry for me. Monday and tuesday were funny, last night had no personal attacks (They were all about Kerry's record), but they were too many and too relentless in my opinion.

·
Cub Fan, Bud Man...
310 Posts
PsyKoh said:
But I don't know... Last night sounded a bit too angry for me. Monday and tuesday were funny, last night had no personal attacks (They were all about Kerry's record), but they were too many and too relentless in my opinion.
There were too many because its all the facts. I don't think it was angry at all, I think it was a fine display of some emotion finally coming out. For the past year, the media/Left has ripped and torn at Republicans and Bush. The media never complained about the nasty tones and hateful remarks of the Left this whole year, in fact they encouraged it. And now, after Zell goes off and tells them how it really is, about who John Kerry really is (because the Media hasn't done sh*t to expose him) the media and the Left claim that Politics has gotten "too Angry". This should have been done from the beginning. When someone runs on the "I'm not the Other guy" ballot, without having to be accountable for anything that he has said or voted for or whatever, its bad for America. That is not how you lead a country. The things that are finally coming out about Kerry should have come out before. It used to be the media's responsibility to find stuff out about BOTH candidates, and put it all out there for everyone to see and make a decision. They have not done that with Kerry. And when Republicans finally decide to put it out in public view, they are called for attacking and bad politics. The extreme Pro-Kerry Media bias of this election will eventually ruin him.

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
Thats what cracks me up.. some media people like CNN all they can see is he was too angry and say it will back fire on the Republicans.....Huh! there afraid to talk about the substance of the speech, they can't defend it! Zell burnt Kerry and the Dem party good.

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
That's how Zell is. He spoke the same exact way at the DNC back in 92 when Clinton was running for pres. He's very passionate. I find it interesting that a lot of well known democrats are turning around and deciding to support Bush.
Ed Koch
Zell Miller
Ron Silver (woah, who would've ever seen that one coming)
Stephan Baldwin (woah, a member of the Baldwin clan is supporting Bush)
Mayors of St. Paul Minn and Youngstown OH are backing Bush
and on and on and on

Honestly, I think Kerry is just a filler candidate. If he was a shoe in to win, Hillary would've gone in as his running mate. She's just going to bide her time until 2008 which is even scarier. Cheney is going to have to either pull a rabbit or osama out of his ass during the next term if he decides to run or McCain will need to step up to the plate.

·
Cub Fan, Bud Man...
310 Posts
YokoShima said:
Honestly, I think Kerry is just a filler candidate. If he was a shoe in to win, Hillary would've gone in as his running mate. She's just going to bide her time until 2008 which is even scarier. Cheney is going to have to either pull a rabbit or osama out of his ass during the next term if he decides to run or McCain will need to step up to the plate.
Honestly, I believe that is really the reason why the Clintons haven't really helped Kerry out too much. The Clintons know that if Kerry gets elected now, there is no way Hillary can run in 2008 against an incumbent Democratic President. Yes, they have been seen and heard here and there, but not to the extent that you would have thought. Bill Clinton has even said some relatively positive things about President Bush. I just think that overall, the Dems know they messed up with choosing Kerry over Dean, and they are going to bid their time till 2008.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts