2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Prices are shiped.
Items are used.

Ebay STB $20
Hotshot CAI $120
Eibach Springs $120
These prices are FIRM.
Paypal and MO accepted, but Paypal prefered.
Please post any questions here.
DO NOT PM OR EMAIL ME thats what this thread is for. Ill post pocs in a few minutes.

More items to come as the alty is going back to stock...

·
Banned
377 Posts
hey which ebay fstb iz it.......the one that boltz to 2 of the top mount boltz w/ black endz...or the newer one that boltz to all of the top mount boltz w/ baby blue endz?.....if it boltz to all 3 ill take it off your handz at the meet for 20$

·
Peter, whats happening?
459 Posts
what condition is the intake in and what color is it? I m interested and will wait for pics. And do you have everything for it and also how long have you had it?

·
"Realistic Dreams"
516 Posts
ni$mo said:
what condition is the intake in and what color is it? I m interested and will wait for pics. And do you have everything for it and also how long have you had it?
If it is polished and in good condition I got second dibs .Thanks .

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can't really see in da pic, but the intake is slightly scratched where it goes through the fender, but that is going to happen and won't be able to see them when installed. You will have scratches in this area the first time they get installed.

Paint it any color you want-thats what I was goin to do

The ends of the strut bar have been painted engine enamel blue.

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Im not sure how much more that costs, but how bout $130 to canada, that sound fair?

EDIT: Just called post office and its approx $10 more to Canada on the intake, $15 more on springs and $5 more on STB.

·
Banned
377 Posts
hey no thanx on the fstb .......im goin to get the one off ebay that coverz all the boltz...sorry man

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts

·
Peter, whats happening?
459 Posts
One more thing, do you also have the vacuum hoses for the intake. I m just going to check out some shipping costs

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nismo, I estimated that it was 5lbs and the post office said that it'd be $10 more. If you want when I box it up, and its not that much, I'll paypal you the leftover money

1 - 20 of 39 Posts